Just out! A great new review of Fatal Pictures horror film WORM by Legless Corpse

 WORM - A fine new review:

"I honestly didn’t know what to expect when I first saw this little film, but was very happy that I had the opportunity when it was over. I’ve watched it many times since then, and find it just as chilling on subsequent viewings...

This little twenty-minute flick did a lot to push me out of my comfort zone; by taking something all of us can relate to, a figure that in a perfect world should be a bastion of trust and inspiration, and turning it into the blackest of fears, writer/director Richard Powell crafted a tale that was both unsettling and captivating. His use of the camera, close in on Dodd when we’re most uncomfortable with what we’re hearing, almost creates the illusion that we’re his conscience on his shoulder; the voice he can’t hear." 

Popular Posts